* 1/2 pound linguine
* 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
* 2 cups sliced chorizo
* 4 garlic cloves
* 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes, or to taste
* 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
* 3/4 pound squid, cleaned and cut into rings and freaky little legs
* 1/2 lemon, juiced
* 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
* salt & black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook to al dente.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-low heat, warm the olive oil and add the chorizo and cook until brown and crisp. Add the garlic, salt, hot pepper flakes and the smoked paprika and cook for 1 minute. Add the squid and continue cooking for 2 minutes.Drain the pasta and toss it into the pan. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lemon juice and chopped parsley. Toss and serve immediately. Enjoy!